Almost 80% of businesses fail in the first 5 years, and another 80% fail in the next 5 years. Almost 96% of businesses fail in the first 10 years of their operation. Specifically, 80% don’t survive in the first 5 years, and from the other 20%, another 80% fail in the next 5 years. This is really pessimistic information, isn’t it? Can you imagine what all these people do wrong and what they can change in order to survive in this competitive world? Continue Reading
According to an observation of an economist, Pareto, in 1906, 20% of population in Italy own 80% of Italian wealth. This observation shows that roughly 20% of causes result to 80% of consequences. Pareto didn’t stop his research in Italy; later, he observed that this phenomenon takes place worldwide. To be honest, it is a bit counter-intuitive, but nowadays, we know that the universe is unbalanced. There are some little things that can cause big effects in life. This means that life is not linear and you have to identify and concentrate on the 20% of your actions that lead to 80% of your results. Continue Reading
A lot of people heard about Pay per Click, especially Google Adwords and Facebook Marketing. They’ve heard something along the lines of “with good PPC traffic you can get rich overnight”. This is true, to some extent. Yes, PPC can send you qualified traffic on some very specific metrics so you can make a lot of sales, yes, overnight. However, PPC is a gamble. If you don’t know what you’re doing, PPC is a huge money waster. And I consider PPC very, very hard to master. Continue Reading
Sales letters are a must have part of any information products. They are virtually the missing link between your customer and your product. Without a sales letter to persuade your prospect to buy what you have to buy. Now, make no mistake. If you create something of quality this doesn’t mean that people will actually come to buy it. This is not the classic publishing model. You don’t create a book and if it’s good you’ll eventually get to the bestseller list. Continue Reading
My dear friend and reader, if you are like me, when you have first entered the world of IM, you’ve thought that everything is going to be easy. You have probably thought that it’s as easy as creating an website then you’ll have hundreds of people rushing to buy your product. I don’t blame you, especially since it is not your fault. It is not like your “IM Guru” AKA the person from which you’ve learned told you the entire truth. After all, they make sales by playing on your need to think that it is easy to make money online and they are not willing to ruin their sales appeal.